Bernhardt House of Violins
Cateechee Ave, Greenville, South Carolina 29605
Join us for our 2nd Bernhardt Christkindlesmarkt! We will have local vendors, the Foothills Oompah Band, food, and our Small Business Saturday sale. A keepsake Christkindlesmarkt mug will be available while supplies last, so get here early!
November 29-30, 2018
Come visit me at the 1st Annual Anderson Arts Center’s Artisan Market
Featuring artists from Anderson and the surrounding area. Enjoy jewelry, photography, pottery, paintings, furniture, body products, clothing, and fine food vendors. Anderson Arts Center main galleries, 110 Federal St, Anderson, SC 29625. I will be selling a selection of mounted prints.
- Thursday November 29th 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday November 30th 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
General admission is $5 in support of The Anderson Arts Center programs.
Tickets are $5 to benefit the arts center.
Past shows and events:
- March 2018: Gateway Arts Center Juried show in Westminster, SC
- May 2018: Art on the Town by the Anderson Arts Center
- May 11, 2018: Artists of the Upstate Juried Exhibition, Greenville SC, Founder’s Room at Larkins on the River.
- May 18, 2018, 5:30pm: “Garden Party,” Blue Ridge Arts Center, Seneca SC
- June 2, 2018, 6pm: Print and small art sales event at the Anderson County Woman’s Club’s “A Royal Affaire”. Tuckers Ballroom, Anderson SC
- Thursday, June 21, 7-9pm: Greenhill Lawn Party: Painting of a floral in watercolor as guests enjoy summer wine pairings and two beautiful waterfront lots on Lake Hartwell. To attend future events, buy tickets here: http://andersonarts.org/signature-programs/wine-series/
I will be one of the featured artists at this Co-Op Gallery in the Anderson Arts Center. I have twelve pieces available for sale in the gallery and will be a working member next year.
My work will be up for auction at the 36th annual arts auction on November 9th.
August 2018: Solo Exhibit in the Atrium Gallery,
Anderson Arts Center.
My artworks will be on display at the arts center through August 30.
The Arts Center is located at 110 Federal Street, Anderson, SC 29625
and is open Tuesday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm
Bluegrass and BBQ, September 22: Come watch me paint a 24″ x 36″ panel at this food truck festival.
Join on facebook!
Saturday, September 22 at 5 PM – 9 PM
3131 N Main St, Anderson, South Carolina 29621
October 2, 2018
Carolina Wren Park
111 East Whitner Street, Anderson, SC
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
6:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Hanging through October
Through October 2018: Selected originals and prints will hang at the Anderson Area YMCA with area artists Susan Jane Anderson and Carlene Shuler Brown. Thirty percent of the sales will help fund scholarships at the YMCA.
201 East Reed Road
Anderson, South Carolina 29621